ATV RENTAL PRICING
Call 801-613-8729 to reserve today! All rental policies are located at the bottom of the page.
|Can-Am Outlander Max 570 (2 seat)||Price Per Day|
|Night Before Pickup||$25|
|Morning After Return||$25|
Pickup Times/Return Times:
- Day Rentals 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM (Sundays Free Night Before Pick-up and Morning After Return)
- Overnight Rentals 5 PM – 8 AM (Not Available Saturdays or Sundays)
- Night Before Pick-up – 5 PM (Not Available for Monday Rentals)
- Morning After Return – 8 AM (Not Available for Saturday Rentals)
- Call 801-613-8729 to reserve or Click Here to reserve online!
- All rentals include a trailer. Machines must be trailered from our location and may not be driven directly from the parking lot. All trailers require a 2″ ball.
- Delivery of machines may be available for an additional cost. Please contact us for pricing and availability.
- Please note the rental price does not include gas, gear, taxes, or Damage Agreement. Reservations require a 50% non-refundable deposit.
- All riders are required to wear a DOT approved helmet. These are available to rent for $5.
- Equipment can be picked up 8:30 AM the day of rental. If a Night Before Pickup Add-On is purchased machines can be picked up at 5 PM the night before the rental day (Mondays not included).
- The machine is due back at 4:30 on the last day of rental. If a Morning After Drop-Off Add-On is purchased, machines are due back at 8 AM the morning following last day of rental (Saturdays not included).
- Overnight rentals can be picked up at 5 PM and must be returned at 8 AM
- The Provo shop is closed Sundays. Therefore, Sunday rentals are due back at 8 AM Monday morning.
- Night before Add-ons are not available on Monday rentals, and Morning After Return Add-Ons are not available for Saturday rentals
- A mandatory $10 damage agreement charge will be applied per day, per machine at reservation limiting customers to a $5,000 deductible in the event of an accident. This agreement covers the machine only, is not insurance, and does not cover bodily injury or death. Customers have the option to upgrade their deductible at the time of check-out. Renters assume all risk of loss and liability.